CliffsNotes on Rand's Atlas Shrugged: Literature Notes (Paperback)
When you need help understanding a book, choose the name you've trusted for years-CliffsNotes. Gain the understanding you need with our in-depth literature study guides, and get more from every book you read.
CliffsNotes on Rand's Atlas Shrugged is your guide to author Ayn Rand's masterpiece, an impassioned defense of the freedom of man's mind. She shows that without the independent mind, our society would collapse into primitive savagery.
Delve into the post-World War II historical context of Atlas Shrugged and the modern implications of its conclusions.
More great benefits of choosing CliffsNotes:
- Get the author background and literary context you need to fully understand the book
- Learn the important traits and motivations of all the major characters
- Know what happens and what it means with detailed summary & analysis
- Deepen your knowledge with critical essays covering key aspects of the book
- Check your understanding with review questions
Classic literature or modern-day treasure-you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides, so go with the name you've trusted for years-CliffsNotes