50 Writing Prompts for Kids: Growth Mindset Questions Creative Writing Opinion Writing Expository Writing Narrative Writing (Paperback)
Inspiring questions that make writing fun This journal is great mix of unique writing prompts for independent work at home, classroom morning work, or classroom center work.
Journaling is a great way to work on a child's confidence and self-esteem by encouraging creativity, reflection and communication skills. The carefully selected questions in this journal help your child express their ideas and expand their skills.
Each writing prompt is complemented by a drawing space and a fun doodle or illustration.
- Designed for the emerging writer grades 1-3.
- Encourages writing practice with questions kids actually want to write about
- Large drawing area that allows more creative expression
- Friendly for left-handed kids Page on the left can be used to draw & write.
- Fun and cute illustrations that engage but do not limit child's own original thoughts
- Wide lined paper with midline which helps kids practice correct letter formation and spacing
Click on our Author Page for a Writing Journal created for kids in grades 3-5.
- Glossy cover
- Size 8.5" x 11" (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
- Designed in USA.
Check out our other titles in the Creativity Builders Author Page.