Solar Power for Beginners: Basics, Design and Installation of a Solar Panel System. The Complete Guide for Your Off-Grid Home (Paperback)
If what has always stopped you is the worry of initial investments, put these thoughts aside. With this pocket manual you will discover how to save thousands of dollars in the long run by having a smart home.
Our planet is suffering, it will be explained why solar energy is the most beneficial and renewable energy source to get you excited about incorporating it into your life.
Solar Power for Beginners is the complete guide that will allow you to achieve all this, from the necessary supplies to the connection of all the tools. The step-by-step solution illustrated and written in a simple and direct way to effectively help anyone who wants to approach this technique.
In details you'll find:
- Why you should avoid other sources of energy in favor of solar power.
- Buying guide for the equipment (batteries, panels, inverter) and sizing requirements
- Longevity of materials and how to protect them
- The quick and safely technique to design, install and connect all the necessary tools
- Tips and tricks for the better set up
- Advantages and disadvantages of the best products available on the market
- What happens if you move taking the equipment with you?
- Specific environments that are most conducive to solar
... and much more
Even if you have failed until no trying with complex manuals and impractical instructions, this DIY book will finally allow you to hit the target without pain.
Everyone can live greener, scroll to the top and get your copy right now.