Cow: Fun Facts on Farm Animals for Kids #5 (Paperback)
Do you know that Gandhi said that Cows were a poem of compassion? And do you know that Cows were the first form of money? It is sometimes difficult to make our children understand the beauty of nature, to make them appreciate the small things, the beauty of a flower, the freshness of the air, the scent of grass. Many times, we are not fortunate to be in contact with nature, far from a meadow, closed in the cities. Still, so often, while looking out from our balcony in a beautiful country house, we know how to observe but do not appreciate creation's beauty. Know the details and habits of farm animals as common as it is surprising, through a simple path, which fuels your child's interest and curiosity. That's the purpose of this book. But beware, prepare for the challenge You will have to be able to answer the questions that your child will ask you by showing off their deep knowledge in the microworld of the Cow
- Mom, do you know how much water Cows can drink per day? I do
- Hey dad, do you know how many hours of sleep a Cow gets each day? I do
- Grandpa, do you know how long it takes to milk a Cow? I do
- Grandma, do you know how much milk one Cow will produce daily? I do
- Sarah, you're my big sister, and you've studied a lot, but I bet you don't know how much a baby Cow will weigh at birth I know that.