How To Change Your Bad Habits: The Effective Way To Increase Your Long-Term Success: Negative And Positive Habits (Paperback)
Tired of setting goals and not achieving them? The trick is to chip away at your goal in small, incremental steps. In other words, when you know how to form a new habit (related to your goal), then you can turn success into a series of daily actions. Today's book can help you get there. This audiobook will tell you exactly what are the habits, but also it will explain to you how to change them. There are many skills for success in all of the areas of life, but most importantly are the Habits. That is why the author has written to you this simple but effective guide to finally break free from bad habits and develop any habit that you choose by discovering:
- What they are and Why They're So Hard to Implement
- Building Good Habits and Why It Leads To Success
- Identifying Bad Habits/Behaviors
- What They Are and How to Get Rid of Them
- How to Implement Rock-Solid Habits That Stick.