Canning for Beginners: How to Can Vegetables, Fruits, Meats and Fish at Home (Paperback)
Canning for Beginners
Do you know that canning can be done at home?
Canning your own food allows you to have fresh, delicious, and healthy foods year-round, no matter what season it is. Some people do canning as a hobby because it's a fun way to learn something new and preserve food. Others can for health reasons because it's a great way to keep nutritious food in your pantry for months. Canning is also economical, as it allows you to use all the food you grow, produce, or buy.
This book will make it easy for you to can and preserve food at home. By reading this book, you'll learn:
- The different methods of canning
- The pieces of equipment you'll need
- A step-by-step guide to canning your favorite food
- Canning tips for beginners
- 27 Easy and tasty canning recipes, ranging from salsas and sauces to jams, pickles, meat, and fish
Whether you're trying to re-create the old days or simply want to enjoy healthy food from your own hands -- canning is a new skill that you'll love.
Order your copy of Canning for Beginners now