Tackling Complexity: Tough-Love Interactions To Navigate Uncertainty, Promote Positivity, and Deliver Performance Excellence (Paperback)
Your organization is a complex adaptive system-and so are the people you lead. Embrace its complexity to make it work for you rather than against you.
Bridging ancient Asian wisdom and modern science, this guide leverages the best leadership philosophies with the right mindset to help you tackle complexity, manage yourself as you manage others, and transform your organization by putting people decisions and interactions first.
- Why leader-follower business management doesn't help you deliver on commitments in the face of change.
- The five steps of the SIILA model, a leadership process to build productive habits.
- How to use systems thinking and internalization to create positive emergence.
- Communication that betters your organization through candor-focused tough love interactions.
- A personal change plan with the potential to transform your leadership and your life.
Outcomes may be uncertain, but success doesn't need to be-when you adapt with complexity Read Tackling Complexity and harness the power of complexity to reinvent your organization and yourself.