PMP Exam Prep Notebook, PMP Exam Study Plan Notebook, PMP Exam Note-Taking Notebook, Project Management Certification Exam Prep & Learning Study Sched (Paperback)
PMP(R) Project Management Professional Exam Prep & Study Plan Notebook is a self-study notes-taking notebook for professional managers, schedulers, project engineers, and others while preparing for the PMP exam. Minimalist PMP Notebook with plenty of space to write your PMP exam preparation notes. Uniquely designed Cornell method for more efficient note-taking in a review class or textbook reading. This method enhances your study habits to the next level and improves your note-taking skills and easier to review with well-organized notes. Keep all your PMP exam prep notes in a paperback format and easy to carry anywhere you go. Track your contact hours and PDUs.
This notebook includes
- Project Manager DIY Calendar Monthly Planner,
- PMP Study Plan Timeline - Predefined style with the latest ECO,
- PMP Study Plan - User-defined style,
- PMP Exam Roadmap and various key steps,
- PMP Reference study materials list and easier to add your study reference,
- PMP Weekly Study Planner - User-defined style,
- Cornell Note -Taking writing pages with an instruction page,
- Learning Goals and Reflection,
- Contact Hours Tracker,
- PDUs Tracker,
- Professional Credential Log, and
- PMP Math Workouts Empty Sheets
- Exam preparation notebook with 154 double-sided pages of paper (90 gsm/55# weight white paper stock; high brightness).
- Predefined template promotes neat, even lines of legible writing with plenty of space for notetaking.
- Sturdy front and back covers (printed on 220 gsm/80# white paper stock) with glossy finish and protect the paper and double as a firm surface for writing against.
- User-defined table for exam contents and with page numbers.
- Softcover paperback, Glossy, 8.5 by 11 inches.
- Important contacts page and DIY calendar year.
- Made with acid-free paper.
A perfect gift for your co-worker, PMP study group members, PMP exam prep course students, self-study candidates, and aspiring project managers.