Fly Tying for Beginners: A Fly Tying Instruction Book on the Techniques and Patterns to Tie 15 Modern Flies for Catching Fish Plus Tips, Tools (Hardcover)
Are you an angler looking to take your fish-catching adventure to the next level? Do you want a simplified guide that will help you in tying colorful flies for trapping fishes? If so, then read on...
Fly tying, one of the exquisite crafts in fishing, is an art that involves the tying-in of several materials to a hook's shank with the aid of a thread string to make artificial flies that can be used as a lure or bait for fishes. If you know the insect that your fish loves to eat, you can get the fibers or any other materials with a texture that matches its body parts and then get them tied. Several kinds of flies can be tied, and they include streamer flies, nymphs, dry flies, wet flies, and so much more, which are discussed in this book.
This book, Fly Tying for Beginners, is written to help you with every bit of information needed to make colorful and attractive flies that can catch the kind of fish you want. And yes You can become a professional fly tier by simply learning the process involved and exercising a lot of patience. Who says you can't also use your fly tying expertise to make some cool bucks? Well, yes, you can.
As you flip through the pages of this book, you will;
- Be more acquainted with what fly tying entails, how it evolved, and how it works.
- Come to terms with why tying your own flies is more beneficial to you.
- Be exposed to the tips, tricks and techniques used in fly tying (such as tying a wing, a tail, the body of a fly, and so on.) that will set you on your way to becoming an expert in the art.
- Be enlightened on the tools and materials needed to get you started.
- Get started with making catchy artificial flies with the aid of the 15 project ideas discussed in this book with step-by-step instructions and graphical illustrations to guide you along the process.
- Be privy to some of the most frequently asked fly tying questions to keep you on your toes.
And a whole lot more
So, what are you waiting for? Make your angling experience colorful by building your fly tying skills with this beginner's guide.
To begin your fly tying journey, simply get a copy of this book RIGHT NOW