At Home/Thuis: Dutch Vocabulary Picture Book (with Audio by a Native Speaker!) (Hardcover)
Children's Dutch Vocabulary Picture Book (with audio)
In this award-winning, colorful, fun, and vivid book with real images and audio by a native speaker of Dutch, children will learn the name and pronunciation of 38 common house objects in Dutch.
- Winner of the Tillywig Brain Child Award and of the Academics' Choice Smart Book Award
- Features audio by a native speaker of Dutch right off the book (simply scan the QR codes on each page with your cell phone)
- Includes several printable suggested games to practice the words in this book (link to games is provided in the book)
- An excellent choice for those who would like to introduce Dutch to their kids and educators who work with dual language education
- From the same developers of the multi-award-winning Linguacious Dutch vocabulary flashcard game
Audio pronunciation by a native speaker of Dutch is available right from the book for each word, making this a great book especially for parents who may not speak the language themselves but would like their children to learn good pronunciation.
Simply scan the QR code with the free Linguacious app to hear the word. This children's Dutch book with audio in Dutch can help kids develop early language skills in Dutch by playing games with the book to practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Each page contains a single, large image, with the word in Dutch displayed in large font.
Perfect for kids learning Dutch as a native language, Dutch as a second language or Dutch as a foreign language.