At Home/Hjemme: Norwegian Vocabulary Picture Book (with Audio by a Native Speaker!) (Paperback)
Children's Norwegian Vocabulary Picture Book (with audio)
In this award-winning, colorful, fun, and vivid book with real images and audio by a native speaker of Norwegian, children will learn the name and pronunciation of 38 common house objects in Norwegian (Bokm l).
- Winner of the Tillywig Brain Child Award and of the Academics' Choice Smart Book Award
- Features audio by a native speaker of Norwegian right off the book (simply scan the QR codes on each page with your cell phone)
- Includes several printable suggested games to practice the words in this book (link to games is provided in the book)
- An excellent choice for those who would like to introduce Norwegian to their kids and educators who work with dual language education
- From the same developers of the multi-award-winning Linguacious Norwegian vocabulary flashcard game
Audio pronunciation by a native speaker of Norwegian is available right from the book for each word, making this a great book especially for parents who may not speak the language themselves but would like their children to learn good pronunciation.
Simply scan the QR code with the free Linguacious app to hear the word. This children's Norwegian book with audio in Norwegian can help kids develop early language skills in Norwegian by playing games with the book to practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Each page contains a single, large image, with the word in Norwegian displayed in large font.
Perfect for kids learning Norwegian as a native language, Norwegian as a second language or Norwegian as a foreign language.