At Home: Mandarin Chinese Vocabulary Picture Book (with Audio by a Native Speaker!) (Hardcover)
Children's Mandarin Chinese Vocabulary Picture Book (with audio)
In this award-winning, colorful, fun, and vivid book with real images, children will learn the name and pronunciation of 38 common objects around the home in Mandarin Chinese.
- Winner of the Tillywig Brain Child Award and of the Academics' Choice Smart Book Award
- Features audio by a native speaker of Mandarin Chinese right off the book (simply scan the QR codes on each page with your cell phone)
- Includes several printable suggested games to practice the words in this book (link to games is provided in the book)
- An excellent choice for those who would like to introduce Mandarin Chinese to their kids and for educators who work with dual language education.
- From the same developers of the multi-award-winning Linguacious Mandarin Chinese vocabulary flashcard game
- Includes pinyin spelling color-coded for tones
Audio pronunciation by a native speaker of Mandarin Chinese is available right from the book for each word, making this a great book especially for parents who may not speak the language themselves but would like their children to learn good pronunciation.
Simply scan the QR code with the free Linguacious app to hear the word. This children's Mandarin Chinese book with translations and audio in Mandarin Chinese can help kids develop early language skills in Mandarin Chinese by playing games with the book to practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
Perfect for kids learning Mandarin Chinese as a first language, Mandarin Chinese as a second language and Mandarin Chinese as a foreign language.