At Home: Hebrew Vocabulary Picture Book (with Audio by a Native Speaker!) (Hardcover)
Children's Hebrew Vocabulary Picture Book (with audio)
In this award-winning, colorful, fun, and vivid book with real images and audio by a native speaker of Hebrew, children will learn the name and pronunciation of 38 common home objects in Hebrew.
- Winner of the Tillywig Brain Child Award and of the Academics' Choice Smart Book Award
- Features audio by a native speaker of Hebrew right off the book (simply scan the QR codes on each page with your cell phone)
- Includes several printable suggested games to practice the words in this book (link to games is provided in the book)
- From the same developers of the multi-award-winning Linguacious Hebrew vocabulary flashcard game
- Hebrew words include niqqud (vowel markings)
Audio pronunciation by a native speaker of Hebrew is available right from the book for each word, making this a great book especially for parents who may not speak the language themselves but would like their children to learn good pronunciation.
Simply scan the QR code with the free Linguacious app to hear the word. This children's Hebrew book with audio in Hebrew can help kids develop early language skills in Hebrew by playing games with the book to practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Each page contains a single, large image, with the word in Hebrew displayed in large font.
Perfect for kids learning Hebrew as a native language, Hebrew as a second language or Hebrew as a foreign language.