At Home/Otthon: Hungarian Vocabulary Picture Book (with Audio by a Native Speaker!) (Paperback)
Children's Hungarian Vocabulary Picture Book (with audio)
In this award-winning, colorful, fun, and vivid book with real images and audio by a native speaker of Hungarian, children will learn the name and pronunciation of 38 common house objects in Hungarian.
- Winner of the Tillywig Brain Child Award and of the Academics' Choice Smart Book Award
- Features audio by a native speaker of Hungarian right off the book (simply scan the QR codes on each page with your cell phone)
- Includes several printable suggested games to practice the words in this book (link to games is provided in the book)
- An excellent choice for those who would like to introduce Hungarian to their kids and educators who work with dual language education
- From the same developers of the multi-award-winning Linguacious Hungarian vocabulary flashcard game
Audio pronunciation by a native speaker of Hungarian is available right from the book for each word, making this a great book especially for parents who may not speak the language themselves but would like their children to learn good pronunciation.
Simply scan the QR code with the free Linguacious app to hear the word. This children's Hungarian book with audio in Hungarian can help kids develop early language skills in Hungarian by playing games with the book to practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Each page contains a single, large image, with the word in Hungarian displayed in large font.
Perfect for kids learning Hungarian as a native language, Hungarian as a second language or Hungarian as a foreign language.