3rd Grade Math Workbook Multiplication and Division: Grade 3, Grade 4, Test Prep, Word Problems (Paperback)
Multiplication workbook for kids ages 8-10 helps to start learning multi-digit multiplication and division:
- each page is filled with hands-on activities and tasks with easy-to-follow explanations and works great as a 3rd grade summer workbook;
- with 120+ pages of practice, your child will develop math confidence using one of the best workbooks for 3rd graders while also having fun with mazes and logic puzzles;
- carefully designed by elementary school teachers to complement math workbooks grade 3 and math workbooks grade 4, multiplication flash cards for 3rd grade, division flash cards, to provide a positive learning experience.
The grade 3 math workbook comes with:
- practicing multi-digit multiplication and division;
- mastering word problems;
- developing critical thinking skills with CogAT test prep;
- a bonus maze section to encourage and engage children as they build skills progressively;
- easy-to-follow explanations and the answer key;
- large size - 8.5" x 11".
It will work great as a 2nd grade math workbook to challenge students. It's perfect as a 3rd grade workbook or a complement to multiplication flash cards for 3rd grade. It also might work as a 4th grade workbook for review or complement multiplication flash cards for 4th grade. The multiplication workbook might be helpful as a workbook for 5th graders for struggling students.