Happily Ever Cyber!: Protect Yourself Against Hackers, Scammers, and Cybermonsters (Paperback)
Are your family, your business, and your data safe from cyber threats?
Our world has dramatically changed, and we rely on technology for everything we do, but according to recent studies, there is a new victim of identity theft every two seconds. Identity theft and cybercrime could happen to anyone.
Sandra Estok, expert in the fields of cybersecurity, IT, and Data Privacy, shares inspiring stories and simplifies cybersecurity so you can:
- Overcome your fear of cyber danger and learn how to live Happily Ever Cyber
- Understand the basics about cybersecurity, cybercrime, and identity theft in a non-technical way.
- Be empowered to take action and protect what matters most to you.
- Gain a solid foundation of Why, What, Who, and How behind cybercrime, identity theft, breaches, hacks, and the dark web.
- Know exactly what to do to get started on your journey to keep yourself and yours safe.
Happily Ever Cyber has been endorsed by renowned world leaders and cybersecurity experts as a guide to become empowered to protect what matters most to you, even if you feel you are too busy, or do not understand the Why, What, or How of technology.
When we are inspired and encouraged rather than intimidated by an overload of technical information, we can protect ourselves from cybercrime and identity theft and take action.