At Home: Arabic Vocabulary Picture Book (with Audio by a Native Speaker!) (Paperback)
Arabic Children's Vocabulary Picture Book (with audio)
In this award-winning, colorful, fun, and vivid book with real images, children will learn the name and pronunciation of 38 common objects around the home in Arabic (Modern Standard Arabic/MSA).
- Winner of the Tillywig Brain Child Award and of the Academics' Choice Smart Book Award
- Features audio by a speaker of Arabic right off the book (simply scan the QR codes on each page with your cell phone)
- Includes several printable suggested games to practice the words in this book (link to games is provided in the book)
- An excellent choice for those who would like to introduce Arabic to their kids and for educators who work with dual language education.
- From the same developers of the multi-award-winning Linguacious Arabic vocabulary flashcard game
- Also includes the version of the word with tashkeel/harakat
Audio pronunciation by a native speaker of Arabic is available right from the book for each word, making this a great book especially for parents who may not speak the language themselves but would like their children to learn good pronunciation.
Simply scan the QR code with the free Linguacious app to hear the word. This children's Arabic book with audio in Arabic can help kids develop early language skills in Arabic by playing games with the book to practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking. The Arabic words are displayed in large font.
Perfect for kids learning Arabic as a second language or Arabic as a foreign language.