At Home/En Casa: Spanish Vocabulary Picture Book (with Audio by a Native Speaker!) (Hardcover)
Spanish Children's Vocabulary Picture Book (with audio)
In this award-winning, colorful, fun, and vivid book with real images and audio by a native speaker of Spanish, children will learn the name and pronunciation of 38 common house objects in Spanish.
- Winner of the Tillywig Brain Child Award and of the Academics' Choice Smart Book Award
- Features audio by a native speaker of Spanish right off the book (simply scan the QR codes on each page with your cell phone)
- Includes several printable suggested games to practice the words in this book (link to games is provided in the book)
- An excellent choice for those who would like to introduce Spanish to their kids and educators who work with dual language education
- From the same developers of the multi-award-winning Linguacious Spanish vocabulary flashcard game
Audio pronunciation by a native speaker of Spanish is available right from the book for each word, making this a great book especially for parents who may not speak the language themselves but would like their children to learn good pronunciation.
Simply scan the QR code with the free Linguacious app to hear the word. This children's Spanish book with audio in Spanish can help kids develop early language skills in Spanish by playing printable games with the book to practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Each page contains a single, large image, with the word in Spanish displayed in large font.
Perfect for kids learning Spanish as a native language, Spanish as a second language or Spanish as a foreign language.