At Home/Sa Bhaile: Irish Gaelic Vocabulary Picture Book (with Audio by Native Speakers!) (Hardcover)
Children's Irish Vocabulary Picture Book (with audio)
In this award-winning, colorful, fun, and vivid book with real images and audio by native speakers of each of the three main dialects of Irish, children will learn the name and pronunciation of 38 common house objects in irish (Gaeilge).
- Winner of the Tillywig Brain Child Award and of the Academics' Choice Smart Book Award
- Features audio by native speakers of irish right off the book (simply scan the QR codes on each page with your cell phone)
- Includes several printable suggested games (link inside book) to practice the words in this book (link to games is provided in the book)
- An excellent choice for those who would like to introduce irish to their kids and educators who work with dual language education
- From the same developers of the multi-award-winning Linguacious irish vocabulary flashcard game
- Includes audio pronunciation by speakers of the three main Irish dialects: Connacht, Munster, and Ulster
Audio pronunciation by a native speaker of Irish is available right from the book for each word, making this a great book especially for parents who may not speak the language themselves but would like their children to learn good pronunciation.
Simply scan the QR code with the free Linguacious app to hear the word. This children's Irish book with audio can help kids develop early language skills in Irish by playing games with the book to practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Each page contains a single, large image, with the word in Irish displayed in large font.
Perfect for kids learning Irish as a native language, Irish as a second language or Irish as a foreign language.