Beekeeping: A Beginner's Guide to Building a Hive for Your Bee Colony (Paperback)
Discover everything you need to know about raising healthy bees and the practice of modern apiculture with this comprehensive guide to beekeeping for beginners
If you've ever wondered if you could become a beekeeper and raise your own bee colony for fun and profit, have access to a fresh supply of delicious honey while saving the planet at the same time, then this guide is just what you need.
Being a beekeeper isn't a hazardous as many people believe it to be. In this guide, Jason Howard hands you the complete blueprint to foster and maintain healthy, vibrant colonies without headaches.
In Beekeeping: A Beginner's Guide to Building a Hive for Your Bee Colony, you're going to discover:
- All you need to know about beekeeping to help you raise a robust, healthy and productive bee colony
- The different species of the honeybee and how to select the one best suitable for your needs and geographic location
- Important factors you need to consider when setting up a beehive in your garden or backyard
- The five types of commercially available beehives and how to choose the perfect one for your beekeeping needs
- How to choose the perfect location to site your very first or next beehive
- All the essential tools and personal equipment you need to be a successful beekeeper
- Foolproof ways to acquire new bees and introduce them to your your own colony
- Surefire hive treatment and maintenance techniques to help you maintain a healthy colony
- ...and tons more
Even if you're a complete novice looking to break into beekeeping and are looking for the perfect instructional guide to help you get started, or you're an experienced apiculturist looking to brush up on the basics and solve modern beekeeping problems, there is something in the pages of this guide for you.Scroll to the top of the page and click the "Buy Now" button to get started today