Solutionaries: You Are the Answer (Paperback)
Are you someone who hungers to make a difference in the world, but doesn't know how?
Perhaps you are a Baby Boomer wishing you could leave a legacy or a Millennial unsure where you want to work but clear that it needs to be with conscious companies. Or maybe you are a woman re-entering the workforce uncertain about your skills and talents.
The main thing is, you are someone who has a desire to serve and leave a positive impact through your work and volunteer efforts.
"Solutionaries" sets you on the right path by taking you through a process whereby you:
- Discover the talents, gifts and tools that make you uniquely qualified to lead.
- Present your distinct value proposition to the world with intention.
- Identify compelling issues that drive you to serve and make a difference.
- Find and join your tribe of likeminded "Solutionaries" and changemakers.
- Create an action plan for a life that meets both your financial and emotional needs.
- And more
Discover the answer to making the world a better place Read Solutionaries
For fans of:
- Zoe Weil's "The World Becomes What We Teach"
- Anthony Boquet's "The Bloodline of Wisdom"
- William MacAskill's "Doing Good Better"
- Leslie R. Crutchfield's "Do More than Give"
- Peter Singer's "The Life You Can Save"