Ancestors: Divine Remembrances of Lineage, Relations and Sacred Sites (Paperback)
The full scope of our ancestral legacy extends far beyond blood relations. Spiritual leader Mindahi Bastida explains how the consciousness of ancestors is interwoven through the web of time and space, and we are the synthesis of all that has ever existed in the universe. Discover who the ancestors are, the legacy we each inherit, our connection to the motherlands, and the importance of sacred sites.
Sit around the sacred fire with Mindahi Bastida as he shares his personal experiences and deep bond with his ancestry. Listen to the stories of our ancestors, including:
- a woman who traveled to a foreign land and remembered past lives there.
- a man who is visited by the "tall ones" with messages to share with others.
- a father who brought gifts of love and wisdom from spirit.
- a man who provoked the guardian spirits of the land and learned to respect them.
- a woman who journeyed to meet the spirit of her ancestor and healed family karma.
- a mother who received the Divine spark as a remembrance of her duties as a healer.
Walk in reverence and relationship with your ancestors. Understand ancient traditions and learn blessings and ceremonies you can practice today. Discover your identity, both tangibly and intangibly, as matter and spirit. Develop the wisdom to heal ancestral karma and become a guide and counselor for the rising generations.
ANCESTORS reminds us that we are not alone: we are all our relations.
ANCESTORS: Divine Remembrances of Lineage, Relations, and Sacred Sites is part of Common Sentience, an uncommon and bestselling book series that brings the mystical into the mainstream by sharing spiritual wisdom and true, personal stories of the Divine experiences many are having. Look for the other books in this exciting series at sacredstories.com.