National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) (Paperback)
This is 32 CFR Part 117 National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
Every employee of a cleared defense contractor company should have a copy.
This is the bible for establishing classified work for government contracts and establishing a security program to protect classified information. The National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) is the Department of Defense's instruction to contractors of how to protect classified information. Those who work on government contracts, require security clearances up to TOP SECRET SCI, ask the question what is top secret clearance or are looking for government contract jobs, would benefit from this guidance.
This printing of the NISPOM includes the latest addresses Cleared Defense Contractor and employee responsibilities including:
- NISPOM Rule SEAD 3 Reporting Requirements
- Limited entity eligibility determination (Non-FOCI) and limited entity eligibility
- TOP SECRET Information Accountability
- Senior Management Official (SMO)
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Cleared Employee Travel Reporting
- Security Clearances
- Required Training and Briefings
- Classification and Markings
- Safeguarding Classified Information
- and much more
Everyone with a security clearance should have a copy.
Red Bike Publishing has published a book store quality NISPOM. A sleek new professionally designed cover adorns our product. Red Bike Publishing has added a professional edge to the NISPOM for about the same as it costs to print your own. Our publisher quality books have crisp writing that is refreshing to read.The Industrial Security Professional (ISP) Certification and SPeD's ISOC is based primarily on NISPOM.
Click the Buy Now button and get started.