Your Amazing Brain: The Epic Illustrated Guide (Paperback)
Faster than a speeding car Stronger than a supercomputer Are you ready to harness the power of your amazing brain?
Get the inside scoop on why we do what we do
In this book, you'll discover:
- engaging visuals explaining brain cell and nervous system basics
- the surprising role of our eight senses - yes, there are more than five
- differences between the two brain "teams" and the ways they impact behavior
- proven strategies for helping our rational "upstairs brain" run the show
- simple brain-boosting ideas for all ages
- ...and much more
Jam-packed with insights for kids and helpful guidance for adults, this "user's manual for the brain" is sure to become a go-to resource in your home, classroom, or therapy office.
Along with a diverse cast of characters, author and intrepid guide, "Ms. Jessica," transforms complex neuroscience into fun graphics, simple metaphors, and practical solutions for students ages 7 and up.