Guitalele Chords For Kids...& Big Kids Too! (Fretted Friends Beginners) (Paperback)
Guitalele Chords for Kids...& Big Kids Too
Here, Nancy Eriksson provide a selection of 336 of the most popular chord types in all twelve keys, together with a selection of useful moveable chords and comprehensive sections on chord theory and tuning. The chord window diagrams are child-friendly with a little initial help from an adult. Chord theory and tuning sections are
also provided to give a parent, teacher or carer a little help along the way on their musical journey.
The Chords covered in Guitalele Chords for Kids...& Big Kids Too (using the key of C as an example): C, Cm, C7, Cm7, C5, C6, Cm6, Cmaj7, Cdim, Cdim7, C+, Csus2, Csus4, Cadd9, Cmadd9, Cm7-5, C7sus4, Cm(maj7), C7-5, C7+5, C7-9, C7+9, C-5, C9, Cm9, Cmaj9, C11, C13.
Review of features:
- 336 chords in all 12 keys
- Large child-friends chord window diagrams
- Standard ADGCEA guitalele tuning
- Comprehensive chord theory section
- Fingerboard diagram
- Tuning diagram with instruction
- 20 moveable chord diagrams
- 240 moveable chord positions
- Alternative chord naming chart