Anxiety and the Importance of Communication: Maintain A Harmonious Life Between Couples by Managing Emotions and Anxiety and Communicating Appropriate (Paperback)
Are you looking for a solution to anxiety in your relationship?
Are you unable to live your romantic relationship without doubts or insecurities?
Are you a slave to jealousy or are terrified of abandonment?
If you answered "YES" to these questions and wish to live a better relationship, then keep reading ...
Anxiety is a normal human condition and is a necessary part of our lives. We all have a trait of anxiety in one way or another. In "fight or flight mode," fear allows us to recognize and respond to hazards. Anxiety will work either for us or against us. It's something that we all share, but it varies from person to person.
In this book you will learn:
- What is anxiety in relationships and how to recognize it
- Insecurity in relationships, how to overcome it, what are the symptoms, and how to recognize them
- How to eliminate negative thinking and the fear of abandonment
- What is jealousy, how to overcome it, what are the symptoms and how to build trust in the couple
- How to resolve conflicts and save your relationship (especially in marriage)
- How to help your partner if he or she is anxious
- BONUS: "The most popular and dangerous mistakes that anxious people make, and the 7 golden rules for a happy and lasting relationship"
- And much more ...
The topics and concepts described in this book are extremely practical and will have a direct impact on your life, on your romantic relationships, as well as on your non-romantic relationships. You don't need to be an expert on the topic ... Are you ready?