Lonely Planet Argentina 11 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Argentina is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch enormous icebergs calve from Glaciar Perito Moreno, tour wineries and enjoy the finished product around Mendoza, and hike the rugged Fitz Roy Range for stunning mountain views - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Argentina and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Argentina:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 84 maps for easy navigation
- Covers Buenos Aires, The Pampas & the Atlantic Coast, Iguazu Falls & the Northeast, Salta & the Andean Northwest, Córdoba & the Central Sierras, Mendoza & the Central Andes, Bariloche & the Lake District, Patagonia, Falkland Islands/Islas Malvinas, Tierra del Fuego, Uruguay, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Argentina is our most comprehensive guide to the country, and is designed to immerse you in the culture and help you discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
Looking for more extensive city coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Buenos Aires for a comprehensive look at all the capital has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)