Robert Oppenheimer: Brilliant Mind of Robert Oppenheimer (The Life and Legacy of the Father of the Atomic Bomb and Changed the World in a (Paperback)
Robert Oppenheimer had a lot resting on his shoulders. During the Second World War, he was tasked with directing the development of the world's first nuclear arsenal. Known as the Manhattan Project, this super-secretive wartime project had the stoic visage of Oppenheimer overseeing the greatest experiment ever conducted by humankind. Much had happened in Oppenheimer's life to lead him to this point, and much would subsequently take place after, but this moment was indeed the pinnacle of his career and his life.
Inside you will discover:
- The upbringing and life of Julius Robert Oppenheimer
- What Oppenheimer's life was like before he worked on the Manhattan project
- What his life was like during the project
- What his life was like after the atomic bomb was dropped
- What Oppenheimer was like as a person behind his brilliant mind
Even though they succeeded in stopping the war it was heartbreaking to the people whose lives were completely destroyed by the bombing. Oppenheimer was a man of his word and highly dedicated to his work. Due to some false accusations, Oppenheimer had to face many difficulties. His dedication is forever appreciated and honored.