Havoc Rises: A Havoc in Wyoming Story America's New Apocalypse (Paperback)
It's supposed to be one of the happiest times of their lives. But things don't always go as planned.
Newlyweds Shelby and Grant Cameron are expecting their first child. But their excitement over the upcoming birth is shadowed by a series of terrorist attacks. Shelby's concerns are increased when the town's hospital burns down.
Their small Wyoming town begins to pull together as plans are made for the future. Things are going well until one fateful night when everything changes.
Can their small town overcome this newest threat? And will Shelby and Grant be able to welcome their baby into this crazy new world?
Havoc Rises is a standalone story set in the world of the Havoc in Wyoming Christian Futuristic series. If you like mysterious apocalyptic events, fast-paced adventure, and plausible situations, then you'll love this page-turning series.
Grab your copy today and discover why readers love this twist on the Post-Apocalyptic genre
The Havoc in Wyoming series has been described as "Cozy" Apocalypse and contains no profanity, gratuitous sex scenes, or overly detailed gruesome death scenes. However, it does contain conservative family values and references to God, prayer, scripture, and Christianity.
Books in the series and suggested reading order:
- Wyoming Refuge: A Havoc in Wyoming Prequel
- Caldwell's Homestead: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 1
- Katie's Journey: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 2
- Mollie's Quest: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 3
- Havoc Begins: A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 3.5)
- Shields and Ramparts: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 4
- Fowler's Snare: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 5
- Havoc Rises: A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 5.5)
- Pestilence in the Darkness: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 6
- Havoc Peaks: A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 6.5)
- My Refuge and Fortress: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 7