My American Baby (My Baby Locale) (Board book)
Make every day a Fourth of July celebration with this adorable board book for babies and toddlers!
Wake up, American Baby, and welcome to another fun day in the USA! Enjoy eating popcorn at a baseball game, munching on hot dogs at a backyard picnic, waving the flag, and so much more! From saying the pledge to watching fireworks, celebrate all the fun activities that you and your baby do together to honor America.
Celebrate all the places where you and Baby learn, laugh, love, and play!
- From waking in the morning to saying Good Night, take a fun journey through all the places and activities you and Baby love to share.
- For babies and toddlers age 0-3, these sturdy board books are built for read-a-longs, family vacations, travel, and precious together time.
- Adorable baby animal illustrations and delightful rhyming text help build listening and memory skills.
- A sweet Independence Day or Memorial Day gift for boys and girls.
- Perfect for baby showers, new parents, birthdays, and Valentine's Day. Also a great Easter basket and Christmas stocking stuffer.
ROSE ROSSNER is a writer and children's book author who lives with her son and her husky named Dino.
LOUISE ANGLICAS graduated in 2004 and has been working as an illustrator ever since! She has worked on a variety of projects from children’s books to greeting cards to toy design. Her home studio is located in Gloucestershire, UK.