Low Vision Blood Pressure Record Book: Notebook with Large Print and Bold Lines for Visually Impaired 7" x 10" (Large Print / Paperback)
Keep a daily record of your blood pressure, heart rate, weekly weight, and notes, all in one place with this Blood Pressure Record Book. Designed specifically for people with low visual acuity, the bold lines on bright white paper provide a high contrast with the large print.
- Undated, so you can start at any time.
- 53 Weeks run Sunday to Saturday, with each week on a 2-page spread
- Space for 4 Readings a Day and weekly notes
With this book, you can track:
- Time of reading
- Blood Pressure - Systolic & Diastolic - 4 times a day
- Heart Rate (Pulse)
- Weekly weigh-in
Great for tracking your heart health, whether you have low or high blood pressure.
- Bring with you to your doctor appointments.
- 7" x 10", 124 pages total
- Paperback with professional glossy cover
- Space for Doctors and Emergency Contacts, and Medication List