Amor / Love (Spanish Edition) (Board Books)
Celebrate the true meaning of love Packed with fun surprises and fuzzy forest animal friends, this adorable Peek-a-Flap highlights all the ways one expresses unconditional love. Thoughtful, open-ended questions found under every sturdy lift-a-flap allow kiddos to ponder and answer ways they can show love and appreciation towards others. A perfect book that celebrates love, kindness, and empathy all year long
Collect the entire Peek-a-Flap series from Cottage Door Press
- Sturdy, thick board pages and durable flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear for curious little infants and toddlers
- Touches on themes of empathy and unconditional love. Perfect addition to your little's Valentine's Day library collection or a great gift to say I Love You for a birthday and other holidays throughout the year.
- Lifting the interactive flaps encourages sensory exploration and helps support the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in developing children
- Bright, cheerful illustrations and interesting facts in these sensory lift-a-flap books for babies and preschoolers keep them entertained and engaged
- Introduces toddlers and preschoolers to early social-emotional learning concepts. Children learn about showing love to everyone, including their friends and family through sharing, caring, helping, and comforting.
Spanish Language Edition