Fodor's Maine Coast: With Acadia National Park (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to eat lobster, sail on a windjammer, or hike Cadillac Mountain, the local Fodor's travel experts in Maine are here to help Fodor's Maine Coast: with Acadia National Park guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This brand new title has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Maine Coast travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Seafood Shacks," "Best Beaches," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Maine Coast with Kids" and "What to Eat and Drink in Maine"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: The Kennebunks, Ogunquit, Portland, Freeport, Boothbay, Bath, Rockland, Rockport, Camden, Monhegan Island, Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park
Planning on visiting other destinations in New England? Check out Fodor's New England, Fodor's Boston, or Fodor's Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us