Fodor's Seoul: With Busan, Jeju, and the Best of Korea (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to hike in Bukhansan National Park, sing K-Pop in a karaoke room, or eat Korean street food at Gwangjang Market, the local Fodor's travel experts in Seoul are here to help Fodor's Seoul guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
This brand new title has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Seoul travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Seoul's Historic Sites" "K-Drama Filming Sites" and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," "What to Buy in Seoul," and "What to Eat and Drink"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- Korean LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Seoul neighborhoods including Gwanghwamun, Jongno Gu, Myeongdong, Jung Gu, Dongdaemun, Hongdae, Yeouido, Itaewon, Yongsan Gu, Gangnam, and Jamsil, plus the best of Korea, including Busan, Daegu, Jeju, Paju, Suwon, Nami Island, Incheon, and more.
Planning on visiting Asia? Check out Fodor's Essential Japan, InFocus Singapore, and Essential China.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us