Fodor's London 2023 (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to pose in front of Big Ben's Elizabeth Tower, explore the Tower of London, or see the Queen's home at Buckingham Palace, the local Fodor's travel experts in London are here to help Fodor's London guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's London travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "London's Best Museums", "London's Best Royal Sites", "London's Best Historic Pubs", and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on the British Museum and the Tower of London
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, the British Museum, the Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe, Hyde Park, Houses of Parliament, Kensington Palace, Windsor Castle, Hampton Court, and more.
Planning on visiting the rest of Great Britain? Check out Fodor's Essential England, Fodor's Essential Scotland, and Fodor's Essential Great Britain.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us