Land to Lots: How to Borrow Money You Don't Have to Pay Back and LAUNCH Master Planned Communities (Hardcover)
For real estate developers, the strikes might feel against you-with land, material costs and interest rates all rising. Thankfully, there's a smarter way to structure real estate development projects through the borrowing of construction funding that will be repaid by others.
Special district financing offers a unique opportunity to those looking for a smarter path. It might sound too good to be true. It can be if you try to manage the details on your own. Investors, developers and home builders often struggle under the weight of complexity when they try to move down this path without guidance.
But here's the good news. Carter Froelich has been formulating and implementing land-secured financing solutions for master-planned communities around the country. With over forty years of experience in real estate development, he founded Launch, a real estate consulting firm that specializes in special district financing. His proven plan reveals the exact steps you need to execute a successful project financing from the ground up.
Land to Lots(TM) shows you how to:
- Find creative financing alternatives to optimize your returns on your development projects
- Reduce your overall cost of capital
- Access long-term, non-recourse sources of capital at tax-exempt interest rates
- Develop residential communities with enhanced levels of infrastructure
- Optimize your real estate investment's bottom line
- Create financial certainty and flexibility for your real estate projects
- Utilize funding sources that will be assumed and repaid by future end users
Stop wasting time and money trying to figure this out by yourself. Implement the proven plan outlined in Land to Lots(TM) and create your bigger future today.