A Color Guide to the Apple Watch Series 8, SE and Ultra For Seniors: A Guide to Apple Watch (with watchOS 9) with Color Graphics (Paperback)
A Full Color Guide to the Apple Watch Series 8 / SE (Second Generation) / Ultra and WatchOS 9 with sections just for seniors
Who would have ever guessed that you could have a computer more powerful on your wrist than the one you had on your desktop 20 years ago? It's crazy, isn't it
This full color guide teaches you all the things you need to know about Apple's smartwatch.
Using it is not difficult. But using all the most powerful features can take some getting used to. You'll probably be surprised at the amount of features you didn't even know existed.
Seeing images in B&W is helpful, but over the years, I've discovered that many readers prefer to see them in full color as they appear in real life; this manual was created from a B&W version that I am also selling.
The book is intended for both people who are upgrading and people who have never used it. And unlike many guides out there, it's also in full color
Inside you will learn:
- What's new in WatchOS 9
- The differences between all of the different watches
- What the Apple Watch Series 8, SE, and Ultra can (and can't) do
- WatchOS gestures.
- Understanding blood oxygen levels and ECG.
- Using the Handwashing app.
- Tracking sleep.
- Finding, installing, updating, and removing apps from your Apple Watch.
- Using different Apple Watch features (such as SOS, Breathe, compass).
- Using different Apple Watch apps (such as Calendar, Reminders, Music).
- Getting driving directions with the Apple Watch.
- Using Siri on the Apple Watch.
- Changing and sharing watch faces.
- Sending / receiving messages, emails, and phone calls from your Apple Watch.
- Doing a workout with the Apple Watch Series 8.
- Watch accessories.
- And much more
Are you ready to start enjoying your new Apple Watch? Then let's get started Note: this guide is not endorsed by Apple, Inc. and should be considered unofficial.