Frommer's Yosemite and Neighboring Parks (Complete Guide) (Paperback)
From the most trusted name in travel, Frommer's Yosemite & Neighboring Parks is a savvy, easily carryable, completely up-to-date guide to one of the United States' most storied vacation destinations. With helpful advice and honest recommendations, the book covers these parks iconic attractions, plus their hidden gems.
This guide contains:
- Insider advice on the best ways to experience some of the country's most dazzling natural landscapes, including tips on the best views, the best backcountry trails, the best scenic drives, and the best activities outside of the parks
- Insightful commentary on park landmarks and specific trails
- Detailed practical information, including tips on safety, advice for beginning backpackers, and when and where to go to avoid crowds
- Opinionated write-ups of hotels, campgrounds, and restaurants―no bland descriptions or lukewarm recommendations here
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity, so there's no guessing or nasty surprises
- Helpful maps throughout
About Frommer's: There's a reason Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.