Artworks for Kids, Grade 1 - 6 Teacher Resource (Paperback)
ArtWorks for Kids presents 68 art experiences that children will delight in doing and be proud to show off.
Each two-page lesson features:
- a full-color example of the project
- art vocabulary and questions to present
- a materials list
- tips to make the lesson proceed smoothly
- step-by-step illustrated instructions
Each section of the book contains art experiences using the following art mediums:
- Painting--12 projects including tempera and watercolor
- Weaving--7 projects including weaving with paper and with yarn
- Clay--13 projects including pottery and animals
- Printing--11 projects including cookie-cutter prints and nature prints
- Recyclables--13 projects including 3-D decorations from magazines and luminaries from "tin" cans
- Nature--12 projects including handmade paper and sand candles
A leader in PreK-8 educational publishing, Evan-Moor has been a trusted partner of teachers and parents for over 40 years. Our mission is helping children learn, and we do this by creating resources that motivate children to learn important skills and concepts across the curriculum while also inspiring a love of learning.