Anxiety in Relationships: Fear of Abandonment and Insecurity Often Cause Damage Without Therapy. Learn How to Identify and Eliminate Jealousy, N (Paperback)
How many times did you think that you've found your soulmate? How many times have you cried your eyes out after yet another mister or miss perfect went on to betray you in the most crucial way?
We all carry our baggage from past relationships. For some, however, that baggage leads to paralyzing fear and unwillingness to commit at all.
If you have ended a relationship before it got too serious because you were afraid of being dumped, you know what I'm talking about.
Are you letting anxiety ruin your prospects of love? Check the boxes that apply to you:
- You attempt to control every aspect of the relationship
- You're so jealous that you check their Facebook account on a daily basis and you've even stalked your significant other
- You worry about being dumped every single day
- Panic makes you start insane arguments so you can drive them away before things get serious
- Intimacy is suffering
- You behave selfishly, you know it, yet you can do nothing about it
Having one or more of the above-mentioned applying to your situation is indicative of serious relationship self-sabotage.
I want to let you in on a little secret: you ARE worthy of love. You deserve respect, a special someone to cherish you, a person to grow old with and share life's obstacles and triumphs.
To achieve that goal and get your happily ever after, however, you have to nip anxiety in the bud right now.
In Anxiety in Relationship, you will discover:
- 11 undeniable signs that you're doing self-sabotage, completely destroying your chances of love
- Why your partner is (usually) not to blame for the internal struggle that's plaguing you
- A powerful strategy for recognizing your relationship anxiety and its origin
- The 4 attachment styles and a comprehensive quiz that will let you know which one you fall under
- Jealousy - are you making things up? And what's really going on?
- How to slow down and gain control of your life when the fear of abandonment overpowers you
- 19 mind-blowingly simple ways to build trust and find the happiness that you deserve
- What psychologists wish you knew about long-term relationship stability
- Reasons to seek therapy or relationship counselling right now
And much more.
You may feel that your baggage will always control your life but this doesn't have to be the case. Succumbing to the fear is the easy way out but it will never give you the love and the respect that you dream of and that you really deserve.
Packed with actionable advice and strategies for stronger and more effective communication, Anxiety in Relationship will teach you how to break the toxic cycle by learning to love and honor yourself above everything else.
It's time to embark on an enlightening journey that will help you discover your inner strength and your potential for happiness. Scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button now.