Rustic Joyful Food: Meant to Share (Hardcover)
As seen on The Kelly Clarkson Show, Rachael Ray Show, and Hallmark Home & Family
"A tender look at the way food shapes our hearts, souls, and communities. The idea that it's not just a novelty but a necessity to give food to people and to cook for those we love is the backbone of this book, which celebrates connection and gives you all the tools you need to create amazing moments, one dish at a time."—Danielle Kartes
Rustic Joyful Food: Meant To Share is one of the best family cookbooks with kid-tested and approved recipes developed and beautifully written with love by self-taught home chef Danielle Kartes. It is full meal planning made easy and done for you with simple, flavorful, comforting entrees, sides, desserts, and drinks to delight and entertain your friends and family.
Meals and recipes you'll love to share:
- Enchilada Meatballs (Albondigas) with Spanish Rice and Refried Beans
- Crispy Sweet Chili and Sesame Shrimp with Ginger Peanut Noodles
- Ranch Smash Burgers, Garlicky Green Beans, and Potato Wedges with Sour Cream Dressing
- Tuscan Veggie and Chickpea Stew and Cheesy Scallion Soda Bread
- Baked Salmon with Strawberry Basil Relish and Herb and Parmesan Israeli Couscous
Embrace the joy of sharing meals with family and friends, as this cookbook elevates homestyle cooking to gourmet heights. From mouthwatering appetizers to delectable main courses and luscious desserts, Rustic Joyful Food: Meant to Share promises to tantalize your taste buds and ignite your passion for the culinary arts. The beautifully illustrated pages will inspire your culinary creativity, and the enticing photography will leave you craving every dish.
This heartfelt cookbook is perfect for fans of Once Upon A Chef, Half-Baked Harvest, Smitten Kitchen, Joanna Gaines, Melissa Clark, Allison Roman, Valerie Bertinelli, and the Barefoot Contessa. Makes a wonderful housewarming gift for the everyday home cook or wedding gift for the new couple that loves to entertain and throw dinner parties!
More cookbooks by Danielle Kartes to enjoy cooking and time spent together with the whole family:
- Rustic Joyful Food: Generations
- Rustic Joyful Food: My Heart's Table
- My Very First Cookbook: Joyful Recipes to Make Together!
- Mom and Me Cooking Together
- Dad and Me Fun in the Kitchen
- Grandma and Me in the Kitchen
- Grandpa and Me Learn to Cook Together
- A Recipe for How Much I Miss You
- A Recipe for How Much I Love You
Praise for Danielle Kartes:
"Like me, Danielle Kartes realizes that food is the great connector—a conduit to bring people together around the table and create new memories."—Rachael Ray
"Danielle truly showcases how JOYFUL cooking can be through her heartfelt recipes that are both delicious and fun to create."—Tiffani Thiessen
Danielle Kartes is an author, food stylist, and recipe developer living in Seattle, Washington, with her husband, Michael, a photographer, and their two sweet sons. Together, the Karteses run their boutique food photography business, Rustic Joyful Food, and host food styling workshops around the country. Danielle is a regular contributor on the hit daytime talk show The Kelly Clarkson Show and appears frequently on national television, speaking about joy and teaching how to cook simple, delicious food.