Numbers & Counting, Grades Pk - K (Spectrum) (Paperback)
Preschool and Kindergarten Math Workbooks for kids ages 4+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Early Years Numbers and Counting Preschool Workbook that teaches preschool math and kindergarten math.
Preschool & Kindergarten Workbooks are a great way for students to learn basic skills such as writing numbers 0-20, counting to 100, comparing numbers of objects, and more through a variety of preschool learning and kindergarten learning activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Pre K - Kindergarten Workbook
- Engaging and educational math activities. "Counting and coloring numbers", "Tracing numbers", and "number matching" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child's preschool or kindergarten homeschool curriculum and classroom curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. Track student progress using the answer key in the back of the kindergarten & pre k workbook before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 96-page kindergarten and preschool workbook is sized at about 8 1/2 inches x 10 3/4 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Math Workbook Contains:
- 4 chapters of vibrant activities with illustrations
- An answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8 1/2" x 10 3/4"