Summer Bridge Activities, Grades 7 - 8: Volume 9 (Paperback)
Summer learning 7th to 8th grade workbooks for kids ages 12-13
Build a bridge of learning opportunities for your soon-to-be eighth grader--from school to home and back again in just 15 minutes a day with Summer Bridge Activities(R)
Summer Learning 8th Grade Workbooks All Subjects are a great way for your middle school child to reinforce essential reading comprehension, writing, math, science, social studies, and fitness skills during summer break through quick, 15-minute active learning adventures.
Why You'll Love This 8th Grade Workbook
- Engaging and educational 7th grade to 8th grade active learning adventures. "Word matching", "finding the volume of objects", and hands-on "science experiments" are a few of the fun activities in this summer learning workbook to help inspire learning and prevent summer slide.
- Testing progress along the way. Track student progress before moving on to new and exciting lessons with the Skills Matrix and answer key.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page 7th grade to 8th grade workbook is sized at 8" x 10 1/2"--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Summer Bridge Activities(R)
Summer Bridge Activities research-supported products build a bridge of learning opportunities from school to home and back again Daily activities engage children in a variety of quick, 15-minute active learning adventures that just might be their favorite time of the day.
The Summer Learning 7th to 8th Grade Workbook Contains:
- Over 60 days of activities with step-by-step instructions
- Flash cards and a completion certificate
- Perfectly sized at 8" x 10 1/2"