Word Problems, Grade 2: Volume 103 (Spectrum) (Paperback)
2nd Grade Math Word Problems Workbook for kids ages 7-8
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum Grade 2 Word Problems Math Workbook that teaches basic math skills to second graders.
Spectrum's 2nd grade workbook is a great way for your second grader to learn essential math skills such as measuring lengths and plotting graphs, counting money, writing numbers up to 100, and more through a variety of word problems and problem-solving activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Second Grade Math Book
- Engaging and educational math for second graders. "Multi-step word problems", "adding and subtracting numbers up to 100", "drawing shapes", and "telling time" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math in everyday settings to help inspire learning.
- Testing progress along the way. Pretests, posttests, a mid-test, final test, and an answer key are included in the Spectrum math grade 2 workbook to help track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 128-page second grade math workbook is sized at about 8.5 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The 2nd Grade Math Workbook Contains:
- 6 chapters full of vibrant activities and illustrations
- Pretests, posttests, mid-test, final test, scoring record, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8.5" x 11"