The Small Business Start-Up Kit for California (Paperback)
The Small Business Start-Up Kit for California shows you how to set up a small business quickly and easily. It explains the forms, fees, and regulations you'll encounter and shows you how to:
- choose the right business structure, such as an LLC or partnership
- write an effective business plan
- pick a winning business name and protect it
- get needed California licenses and permits
- hire and manage staff in compliance with California and federal law
- start a home business
- manage finances and taxes, and
- market your business effectively, online and off.
The 14th edition is updated with the latest legal and tax rules affecting California small businesses, plus social media and e-commerce trends.
WITH DOWNLOADABLE FORMS
Includes cash flow projection and profit/loss forecast worksheets, California LLC Articles of Organization, small business resources, and more available for download details inside the book.