Night Night, Ocean (Board Books)
Splash your way to bedtime by joining a young manatee saying "night night" to the amazing sea animals God created to swim in the ocean. Amy Parker's delightful rhymes and Virginia Allyn's sweet illustrations make Night Night, Ocean the perfect read-aloud to help transition toddlers and preschoolers to a restful night.
This adorable board book in the popular Night Night bedtime storybook brand for children 0 to 4
- follows a little manatee saying good night to ocean friends
- gives families a fun way to calm down for bedtime
- teaches first learning concepts about sea life
- features rich illustrations of dolphins, sea turtles, sharks, seahorses, and fish
- celebrates how diversity and differences make the world a beautiful place
From the creators of Night Night, Farm; Night Night, Train; and Night Night, Jungle, this vibrant bedtime story makes a sweet gift for birthdays, Christmas, and Easter. It's also a fun addition to a summer beach vacation, trip to the aquarium, or learning unit on the ocean. Treat your little one to a sleepy underwater exploration as you watch God's amazing creatures drift off to sleep and say "night night."