God's Words to Dream on: Bedtime Bible Stories and Prayers (Hardcover)
Hearing Bible stories at bedtime is often a child's first introduction to spending time with God's Word--and the effects can last a lifetime. In God's Words to Dream On, bestselling author Diane Stortz and incredible illustrator Diane Le Feyer offer a vibrant combination of 52 stories and beautiful pictures with a "once upon a time" voice that stays true to God's powerful Word.
The 52 stories take children ages 4-8 through the Bible from Genesis to Revelation in a way that helps young readers see God's plan from before Creation to sending Jesus to make the world right again. Each engaging Bible story includes:
- A brief Bible verse
- A good-night prayer related to the story
- A short summary thought and bedtime blessing
God's Words to Dream On is:
- A great idea for establishing a good bedtime routine with your kids
- An inspiration for introducing children to the greatest book of all
- An ideal gift for birthdays, baptisms, Easter, Christmas, and "I love you" presents from parents, grandparents, Sunday school teachers, and godparents
These carefully chosen stories teach children about God's provision, love, and strength--the perfect truths to be in their hearts as they drift off to sleep.