Google Classroom: The Ultimate User Guide for Teachers To Create Digital Lessons and Organize Your Google Classroom (Paperback)
HOW TO STEP INTO A NEW ERA OF EDUCATION, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN TEACHING FOR 30+ YEARS...
In the 21st century, more and more jobs and businesses are moving into online space:
- Time Freedom
- Lower Cost
- Location Freedom
These are just a few reasons that make people move.
Now Imagine yourself Travelling the World and working in the mornings at the same time. Wouldn't that be amazing?
And it is not different from education. There are so many Schools, Courses, Teaching Programs that step and start to use various online systems.
The problem is that most teachers, especially the ones who have been working in traditional schools for many years, find it a little more difficult.
Old Habits, Fear of Technology, Comfort Zone, Lack of Knowledge, and many other reasons that keep them away from online education. But not any more...
Inside this book, you will find everything you need for a successful start in remote education using Google - the biggest online education platform in the world.
Here are just a few things you will discover:
- Why Online over Traditional Teaching? (differences and advantages explained)
- 11 Components of a Successful Online Lesson you need to know
- Detailed explanations next to each one
- The Best Platform for Online Education - 13 benefits of the system
- Step-by-step instructions on how to Manage Your and Your Students Work
- Simple strategies on how to on organize your google classrooms
- Extra Apps and Tools that can help your students
- Much much more...
And it doesn't matter if you already have experience or it is your first time dealing with online education, this book will take you by the hand and lead through every single step.
And as long as you see the benefits, you will not want to go back...
Now it is your turn to take action.
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now" and enter the unlimited world of Opportunities and Education Freedom