Logo Process: create BIG logos for small business (Hardcover)
Many designers can create a logo. But only 'brilliant designers' create a lasting relationship with their client.
Written for working art studios, Logo Process is the art director's guide to create BIG logos for small business. It can be read in under an hour and is a lifesaver for time-poor creatives from freelancers and web developers to design students.
Designers will discover how to:
- Spend less time on unused logo concepts
- Get clients invested in a design right at briefing stage
- Boost recall with tactics big brands use
- Pitch designs with confidence work won't be rejected
- Use 27 visual traits to create better logos
Logo Process deserves a place in the design library of everyone who creates logos for small business or online brands.
This studio hardcover edition includes the best briefing questions to ask before creating a logo and updated pro-forma logo examples.