Has the Tribulation Begun?: Avoiding Confusion and Redeeming the Time in These Last Days (Paperback)
Publishers Weekly Bestseller Are the End Times Here? As local and international events and news reports become more troubling, interest in Bible prophecy continues to grow. Cultural anxiety is reaching unprecedented highs, and many Christians have begun to wonder if the tribulation described in Revelation is already upon us. Bestselling author and native Israeli Amir Tsarfati explores what will happen during the tribulation and explains its place on the eternity-to-eternity timeline. His rich knowledge of the Bible and unique perspective on current events equip him to share helpful insights into how
- the Bible's signs of the times compare to global events today
- we can avoid sensationalism and stick to the Word alone
- an eternal focus gives us hope and enables us to persevere in today's temporal world
- Scripture's teachings about the end times are more relevant than ever
- we must remember to live out our God-given mission with a greater sense of urgency
Amir Tsarfati is a native Israeli and former major in the Israeli Defense Forces. He is the founder and president of Behold Israel--a nonprofit ministry that provides Bible teaching through tours, conferences, and social media. It also provides unique access to news and information about Israel from a biblical and prophetic standpoint. Amir is married with four children and resides in northern Israel.